So here it is: Jack at 15 months. He's 33 1/4 inches, and after his stomach bug/sickness and lack of eating for almost 2 weeks, he is down to 32.6 lbs (from 33 or 34 lbs). Haha, I know--he's a big boy, but he looks teeny to me (his pants are falling off and everything!) Developmentally--he hit the 15 month point and has taken off! He's trying to repeat all kinds of words (rather than just his typical ones--"car", "daddy", "car", "car", occasionally "mama" ;) and a few others). He is now saying, "Teeth, eyes, cold, hot, outside, quack, boo, a version of book"..and more that are eluding me at the moment! He has also become more adept at doing the little things (i.e. pulling a pull-toy train with a short string behind him and keeping the wheels on the ground, throwing his leg over different ride-on toys, being able to place his toy car on its wheels in a small space so that it can go down his Little People ramp, etc!) Did I mention he LOVES his daddy's skateboard? I'll have to get a picture. He likes to sit on it and have us push him back and forth across the room!
And here are the pictures....
This is one of his favorite things to do at the playground. Go figure--all the equipment, but he wants to do this!
Success! Bye Mom!
Playing peek-a-boo!
I saw this face A LOT for about 2 weeks while Jack was sick. I was beginning to think he had developed a new, not so fun personality! Thank goodness, he's feeling better and back to his normal, happy self!
His favorite thing to do while playing outside: "play" with our car and try to open the door
"Car"--He was pointing to a car going by. He is definitely ALL boy and LOVES cars!
His car that he loves!
Bye Jack!

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited1 Now I can keep up w/ you and Jack! I have a blog too...http://kubafamily.blogspot.com. Sorry Jack was so sick for 2 weeks! He is still a big boy for me!! Jacqueline only weighs 20.5 lbs, so 32 sounds like a lot to me!!! :> Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete